- Forward parking is available for Blue Badge holders, this is on a first come, first served basis and due to demand, may not be available all day
- Wheelchair accessible toilets are available across the site.
- If you require medical help either report to any Steward or to the Secretary’s Tent. Medical facilities are available on the showground all day.
- Motorised Buggies / wheel chairs – if you have brought your own wheelchair / buggie with you please advise the car parking attendants when you arrive, as space may need to be allowed for unloading / loading.
There is no facility for hiring motorised mobility scooters on Show day.
Assistance dogs are welcome in the Food Hall but not in the Livestock Lines for safety reasons.
Carer/PA Ticketing Policy
The North Somerset Show are committed to improving accessibility to the Show facilities and aim to make trips more comfortable and enjoyable for visitors with disabilities.
Our admissions policy admits one Carer/PA free with the purchase of a full priced ticket.
This concession is only available by applying in advance with supporting documents.
Please download this form to send in with your documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle or Higher Rate DLA for care and/or mobility
- Receipt of personal independence payment (PIP)
- Evidence of being of being severely sight impaired
- Recognised assistance dog ID card.
Amounts can be obscured and all copies of documentation will be destroyed on completion of your ticket transaction.