1. The decision of the Judge is final. Shearing will be held under BISCA rules
2. Protests must be submitted to the Show Steward within one hour of the occurrence and accompanied by a deposit of £5.00.
3. Starting times of classes will be arranged by the Steward on the day of the Show.
4. Competitors are responsible for using safe working practises and using appropriate safety wear.
5. One vehicle pass and two exhibitor passes will be issued per exhibitor. Additional exhibitor passes must be ordered and paid for on this form at £8.00 each for adults, £4.00 for children (5 to 14). Any person travelling in a vehicle who does not have an exhibitor pass will have to pay the full Show day admission price (£16 adults, £6 children)