The North Somerset Show are committed to improving accessibility to the Show facilities and aim to make trips more comfortable and enjoyable for visitors with disabilities. Our admissions policy admits one companion of a disabled visitor free of charge, while the normal admission fee applies to the disabled visitor, when booked in advance. This concession is only available by applying in advance with supporting documents.
About the scheme
The North Somerset Show are pleased to operate a scheme to provide one complimentary entry ticket for a Carer / PA of a qualifying disabled visitor to enable them to access the Show.
If you wish to apply for a Carer / PA ticket in order to have assistance at the Show please purchase a standard ticket for the event and complete and submit the application form, which you can download using the link below, alongside your supporting evidence documentation.
Show tickets can be purchased online at www.nsas.org.uk or by telephone: 01934 837 285 or in person at the show office at the North Somerset Show Office, Yeowood Farm, Wrington.
If, having bought tickets, you are subsequently unable to attend the Show due to the nature of your condition, the organisers will refund the full ticket price if both the carer/PA ticket and the ticket purchased are unused. Applications for refunds on this scheme may be made from Tuesday 7th May 2019.
Application Form Download
You can download the Carer / PA ticket scheme application form by clicking the relevant link below:
All applications require evidence of supporting documentation. This is mandatory in order for applications to be processed.
Please include evidence of at least one of the following with your completed form (printed or scanned copies are acceptable);
- Middle or Higher Rate DLA for care and/or mobility
- Receipt of personal independence payment (PIP)
- Evidence of being of being severely sight impaired
- Recognised assistance dog ID card
Please submit your documentation with application form in order for this to be processed. All documentation is kept secure and destroyed securely after processing. Your details will never be shared.
Please send your documentation and application form to us by the following means:
NSAS “Our Offices” 4, Yeowood Farm, Iwood Lane, Wrington BS40 5NU
All applications with supporting evidence must be submitted by the application deadline on Friday 4th May 2018 to enable the complimentary ticket(s) to be dispatched to you ahead of the show.
- Forward parking is available for Blue Badge holders, this is on a first come, first served basis and due to demand, may not be available all day
- Wheelchair accessible toilets are available across the site.
- If you require medical help either report to any Steward or to the Secretary’s Tent. Medical facilities are available on the showground all day.
- Motorised Buggies / wheel chairs – if you have brought your own wheelchair / buggie with you please advise the car parking attendants when you arrive, as space may need to be allowed for unloading / loading.
There is no facility for hiring motorised mobility scooters on Show day.
Assistance dogs are welcome in the Food Hall but not in the Livestock Lines for safety reasons. No dogs are to be left unattended in your car at any time.